• 4 May 2023
  • 5 replies

My voicemail just rings when i get calls, not going to voicemail 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My voicemail just rings when i get calls, not going to voicemail 

When did this start happening? It may require a reset of your voicemail service. 

This has been ongoing for over two month’s, to contact “real” humans at koodo is impossible 

The voicemail is still not answering after 5-20-30 rings. Can someone at koodo possibly fix this?? I have tried contacting koodo, but the only resource is these silly sites. Does anyone actually even work at koodo/telus any more???

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The voicemail is still not answering after 5-20-30 rings. Can someone at koodo possibly fix this?? I have tried contacting koodo, but the only resource is these silly sites. Does anyone actually even work at koodo/telus any more???

We are all human here, in the forum. It is good to hear back from you after 2 days. 

Let me flag a rep to look into your account. By the way, are you a postpaid or prepaid customer? I assumed you used your Koodo login to post in this forum (so a rep can find your account)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Jack Oerlemans 

We can definitely reset your voicemail. After it is done, you will have to set up your voicemail as well. 

When you first start to initialize it, it will ask you for a password. The password is your 10 phone number. 

After the above step, you will set-up a new password.

This will also mean that you will lose any previous voicemails that you might have saved, if any. 

We also have a help page for voicemail access that you might find useful here.

Leave a message here and I will process that for you.