Koodo Community

Unlimited Data without 5G plan

Userlevel 1

Hey, I’ve been wondering can I please get the unlimited data Perk added to my plan for the line ending in 90 Without a 5G speed plan?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

a Perk is a part of your current plan package. I don’t think you could modify your plan and perk to suit your certain requirement unfortunately. Which plan are you on as of now?

As well, I don’t think Koodo had unlimited data perk yet.

Userlevel 1

$34 promo plan. I want unlimited data with this plan because Public Mobile gives you unlimited data at reduced speeds after you finish using your plans, high-speed data. But I just don’t wanna switch To Public Mobile because I’m much happier with Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@moms To be honest while “unlimited data” may sound good at 512kbps there is not a lot one can do with it.

I guess my question is what do you anticipate changing in your use? the line that you referred has a 50gb plan which a ton of data. And without being throttled. Your last few months indicated a use of about 10% of your total data allotment. 

The Perk that you are looking for is only available though on higher prices plans.  Hope this helps.