Koodo Community
Question

Stream+ Apple Tv : “Temporary Unable to be Processed”

• 13 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello Koodo Community,

Seeking input or assistance setting up Stream + for Apple TV. Netflix and discovery work fine, just Apple TV.

I have an Apple ID (writing this on my iPad) and can sign in. When I reach the end of activating, it says “temporarily unable to process”. It has been saying this for WEEKS. Help! would like to watch some Apple programmes!

Thank you, Emma

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was the error message from Koodo page or from Apple page? And was the ipad logged in with the same Apple ID?

As well, have you tried to activate it on another device?

Hello, yes I've tried it on several different devices: cell phones, televisions, and my iPad. No success! It is an issue that takes place on the Apple site, not the Koodo. Perhaps I need to reach out to Apple?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes reach out to Apple 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, yes I've tried it on several different devices: cell phones, televisions, and my iPad. No success! It is an issue that takes place on the Apple site, not the Koodo. Perhaps I need to reach out to Apple?

The issue might be your apple id account. Was the account created with an iOS device and linked with the app store in Canada?  If possible, I recommend you create another one and test.