Koodo Community
Solved

shock free data alerts

• 18 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello, i was checking my data preferences earlier this morning and noticed the following message “you have opted not to receive any messages when you have reached your limit”  I tried calling in and while the rep was very helpful, I don’t thing he understood what I was saying, we are not getting notifications from this account and would like this Re activated, he confirmed we have shock free data activated and would not be able to go over, but as this is my daughters phone I would like this turned back on,  can any reps help me (I have a 2nd phone on the same account and it doesn’t have this messaging ) I have included a screen shot 

thanks 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 18 February 2023, 17:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, i was checking my data preferences earlier this morning and noticed the following message “you have opted not to receive any messages when you have reached your limit”  I tried calling in and while the rep was very helpful, I don’t thing he understood what I was saying, we are not getting notifications from this account and would like this Re activated, he confirmed we have shock free data activated and would not be able to go over, but as this is my daughters phone I would like this turned back on,  can any reps help me (I have a 2nd phone on the same account and it doesn’t have this messaging ) I have included a screen shot 

thanks 

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

Thanks muchly

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mark Wilson 

We have double checked and it seems only one line had the domestic data notifications on at 50% and 90%. The data notifications should now be active on the second number as well.

Data notifications are currently active via text message, do you want to have them enabled via email too? 

Hello Flo Koodo,

thats awesome !!! Yes please to email notifications as well, you rock, I am also a TELUS employee and this make me proud of the level of service !!

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is done @Mark Wilson !

Email notifications are now enabled for data usage, and data will be paused at 100%. The text notifications will give you the option to add more data if needed, however, if you do not wish to get data top up options once the 100% is reached, you can opt disable that in self serve.

Thanks muchly and have a fantastic day !!