Koodo Community

return pixel 7 for a s23 galaxy

• 1 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone I have a samsung galaxy s8 I bought a long time ago my current rate plan is :

$55 - 75 GB data tab medium $9/mo. for my pixel 7 128GB that I got on a black friday promo offer in Nov 2022. I don’t like this pixel 7 anymore it doesn’t have things that I could do with samsung. Therefore, I want to return this pixel 7 and get a galaxy s23 instead. What’s the process and how much do I have to pay ? I don’t mind switching to tab plus. What’s the best way to keep cost at a minimum ?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello everyone I have a samsung galaxy s8 I bought a long time ago my current rate plan is :

$55 - 75 GB data tab medium $9/mo. for my pixel 7 128GB that I got on a black friday promo offer in Nov 2022. I don’t like this pixel 7 anymore it doesn’t have things that I could do with samsung. Therefore, I want to return this pixel 7 and get a galaxy s23 instead. What’s the process and how much do I have to pay ? I don’t mind switching to tab plus. What’s the best way to keep cost at a minimum ?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it is way past the return period. You will need to pay the remaining Tab and Tab Bonus balance in order to upgrade to another device. I would suggest you to check again to see if it is worth the extra cost.