Koodo Community
Question

Removal of add-0n

I am having the exact same problem as MrWong and I am unable to resolve it. When I hit confirm removal, an ice-cream shows up telling me service  is unavailable & to try again later.  I’ve tried numerous times since the change and am very frustrated. I’ve also  been unsuccessful in getting  a « call back »  I’ll add I’m of a generation that finds online help very challenging to navigate, so sure would appreciate someone’s help.
​​​​​​

Since I updated my plan, I’ve been unable to remove a specific Add On from my previous plan. ($2 250min). Other Add Ons were removed through self-serve, but this stubborn one can’t. I’ve been trying for 1 week now.

I get to the screen for Reviewing Changes / Removing: $2 250min, and hit ‘confirm changes’. The result gives me ‘This service is unavailable right now. Please refresh or try again in an hour’. I’ve been trying a couple times a day over the last week. 

Any insight?

Thanks.

—————

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is it the same add-on that you were trying to move or something different?

I can flag a rep to assist here if you’d like.

Thank you Allan very much for your kind offer.  It was indeed the same.
Within a few hours of posting here, the removal request has processed and I’m no longer being charged.