Koodo Community
Solved

Question about my plan

• 8 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I just changed my plan to the $60 per month Canada-US roaming with data, talk and texts. Does that mean I can be in the U.S and my plan that I have over in Canada (1oo GB of data, unlimited texts and calling) will transfer over once I am in the U.S? I go to church in the states every Sunday and every Wednesday and I want to be able to text/call/data over there. So I’m just double checking that the $60 plan that I just switched over to, will allow me to be able to text/call/data in the U.S with no extra charge of course, the same as I do in Canada. 

Also, my free perk that I chose was “Unlimited long distance” .. however, it says my add-on per month is “unlimited long distance” and that I’m paying $3 for it but yet it was the option that I chose for a FREE perk. So I hope I’m not getting charged for that even though it looks like I am but it also looks like I’m not….

icon

Best answer by Allan M 8 February 2024, 17:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, you will be able to use your data in both Canada and the USA as well as make calls and texts to Canada and the USA from either country with no extra charges.

As for the perk, you do have the free international call by perk to 28 countries.

The add-on that you’re seeing for $3 is something separate and that you’ve likely been paying for since before you even changed plans. The only difference, is that add-on covers calling to Macau and South Korea. If you don’t call those two countries, I would remove it to save yourself money and just take advantage of the free perk.

I have paid my phone bill in full but i keep getting  emails saying that my bill is past due and that my service is subject to disconnection as early as tomorrow. Can someone please sort this out as early as possible and get back to me. 

David G. Hill 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have paid my phone bill in full but i keep getting  emails saying that my bill is past due and that my service is subject to disconnection as early as tomorrow. Can someone please sort this out as early as possible and get back to me. 

When you login to your online account does it say the balance is $0?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

David G. Hill 

@Papahill Your issue is different from the issue in this thread. I recommend you open a new thread with more detail about your plan and the way you paid Koodo. Some payment method would only arrive at Koodo after several business days