Koodo Community
Solved

Managing Perks Not Working

• 23 January 2024
  • 14 replies

Ive been trying to change my Perks all day through Self Serve and keep getting an error saying to try again in an hour..but its been all day

It looks like you can’t choose a Perk right now.

Please try again in an hour. If you still experience problems next time, please go to koodo.com/chat

Transaction ID here: U1705982757801I90763

icon

Best answer by Goran 23 January 2024, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What perk did you want to select? 

I currently have roll over data and want to switch to international sms

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long has it been since you last selected a perk? There has been a persistent issue with selecting perks, but I just wanna make sure it’s been a billing cycle at least. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

There is currently an issue that affects the ability to manage perks and this happens sporadically.  Once the issue is fixed, you will then be able to manage the perks in self serve

We have submitted a request for the perk to be added by the dedicated team in the backend. This will take up to 3 business days.

We apologize for the inconvenience created! 

Thank you, is there anyway to back date the effective date or make it effective immediately since  only a few days after my bill cycle and ive been trying for awhile

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@PinkObsessed We have checked and the new perk has just been added to your account

Unfortunately, it is not possible to backdate to the start of the current billing cycle.

No problem..so is it effective today? Or next bill cycle?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, it’s effective today!

Mine is not working too, I want to change it to 60$ for 100gb due to my needs but it doesn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @vungmkhue 

Are you looking to get a different perk upon switching to the $60 100Gb plan or you want to keep the current one?

Hi @vungmkhue 

Are you looking to get a different perk upon switching to the $60 100Gb plan or you want to keep the current one?

I want to switch to the $60 100Gb

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it! $60 100Gb is for the plan, but what is the perk that you want to have with the $60 100Gb plan?

Do you want to keep the current free perk that you have or switch to a different perk? (all 6 perks listed here are compatible with the $60 100Gb plan)

Got it! $60 100Gb is for the plan, but what is the perk that you want to have with the $60 100Gb plan?

Do you want to keep the current free perk that you have or switch to a different perk? (all 6 perks listed here are compatible with the $60 100Gb plan)

I want to keep the current perk 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@vungmkhue 

We have made the change for you, feel free to check the details in self serve when you get the chance.

A proration will apply for the change made, more about proration can be found here