Koodo Community
Solved

is there any specific offer for newcomers?

Hey there, I still wanted to check if there is any specific offer for newcomers? I am looking for a cheap phone plan, I have my own phone. 

thanks

icon

Best answer by Goran 7 April 2023, 16:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo doesn't have a specific plan for newcomers unfortunately. 

Depend on your need, I recommend you look into a prepaid plan or a postpaid “starter” plan. Those are reasonable priced. 

Thx, I will check it then 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are deals throughout the year for new activations but YMMV on what and when. If you do have further questions after looking at the options, let us know.

What does it mean about YMMV? I am just looking for the deal, and how I can get it. I will appreciate if you can share the relevant details or links, then I can check it out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your mileage may vary. What you see on the site and may see in store is what's available for now. Since you already have a phone, and if you want to be on the Telus network, you can get Public Mobile’s 15gb for 40 dollars a month. And then I'd look at when Black Friday is later this year to see what options there are with Koodo.

Thanks Goran, this is a useful suggestion. But I know something goes like a hidden deal for the specific group, it doesn’t show on its website, we have  to contact them to ask for the specific deal if any, that is what I have learned from. 

anyway thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In that case, it’s best for you to perform that hidden magic and make your plan happen :) We can’t help you out here, I’m afraid! Be careful with scammers though, there is a lot of evil out there.

In that case, it’s best for you to perform that hidden magic and make your plan happen :) We can’t help you out here, I’m afraid! Be careful with scammers though, there is a lot of evil out there.

If you are not going to help the customer, only thing you need to do: shut up! Thanks to Koodo, you got such agent here! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are not going to help the customer, only thing you need to do: shut up! Thanks to Koodo, you got such agent here! 

OMG!

How can you be so rude towards the people who are trying to help you.

You are seeking some special plan which you need to go to a store or contact Koodo directly.

She gave you heads up for the scammers.

I hope you don't joint Koodo.

Already put it in trash! Unsubscribed, hopefully don’t get anything anymore from here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome to Canada! It might come as a bit of a shock to you to learn that Canadians are helpful, friendly, respectful and polite. It might rub off on you some day, you’d be surprised how much easier that will make life for you.