Koodo Community
Solved

International calling addon not working

• 16 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello there,

I have 1000 international free calling minutes add on active, but my call is not going through its says that international calling is not active on my number.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Anil singh

icon

Best answer by Dinh 16 December 2022, 15:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would need the provision "payperuse international long distance calling addon" to call international number. 

I will flag a rep here

You would need the provision "payperuse international long distance calling addon" to call international number. 

I will flag a rep here

Thank you Dinh

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @aksingh 

Sorry for the late reply here! 

We noticed that you managed to get help in the meantime.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know.

I have an add on of 500 min of international call .

I was told by the staff of Koodo that I can call Hong Kong for free for 500 min per month.

I would like to know if I can call another country listed in the Add on plan as well.

If the total time of calling is  less then 500 min then no charge will be applied. 

Is this correct ?

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have an add on of 500 min of international call .

I was told by the staff of Koodo that I can call Hong Kong for free for 500 min per month.

I would like to know if I can call another country listed in the Add on plan as well.

If the total time of calling is  less then 500 min then no charge will be applied. 

Is this correct ?

Thanks 

Yes, you could call those countries listed in the add-on and those minutes would count toward the 500.

Make sure you monitor those minutes carefully as Koodo didn’t have a customized tool to track usage of the add-on.

Many thanks to Dinh !