Koodo Community
Solved

I have an offer to switch to a cheaper plan but what happens to my add-ons?

• 21 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi there - I have a chance on my account to change to a cheaper plan.  My question is what happens to my add-ons if I switch plans?  It doesn't say anything about that.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 22 November 2021, 04:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Add-ons are a tricky one.

Which add-ons are you referring to? A good chunk of $0 data add-ons will drop when you switch plans if these are ones you're talking about.

Add-ons are a tricky one.

Which add-ons are you referring to? A good chunk of $0 data add-ons will drop when you switch plans if these are ones you're talking about.

I’m specifically worried about losing my 1000 international calling minutes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @vtecman 

Do you see a preview with the add ons that would stay before submitting the change? 

This is what I see. The original plan I’m on is behind it along with the new plan.  Nothing about add-ons.  And I feel like if I click this there won’t be an additional screen to confirm with add-ons.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@vtecman If you change plans the 1,000 min add--on will stay on your account for now.  That may change in the future but for now you should be fine.

@vtecman If you change plans the 1,000 min add--on will stay on your account for now.  That may change in the future but for now you should be fine.

It worked!  Thanks!