Koodo Community
Solved

how to get easy roam in cuba

• 1 November 2021
  • 6 replies

I had no internet access. So I bought a cuba SIM card here in Cuba. Then went and added easy roam. Then I added my Canadian SIM card back in my iPhone. I still have no internet to text or calling. And I need to do banking and it won’t allow me because it sends security code to Canadá phone number

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 5 November 2021, 03:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

I cannot get anything with my Canadian sim. I added easy roam with my access with my Cuban sim. But then I transfer to Canadian sim and nothing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

DO you have 2 phone SIM in your phone? If you do, make sure the Canadian one is selected for data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

With your Canada sim in your phone, check your mobile network selection from automatic to a local Cuban network 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I cannot get anything with my Canadian sim. I added easy roam with my access with my Cuban sim. But then I transfer to Canadian sim and nothing. 

According to the list of partner companies, only one Cuban network is compatible. Were you able to see Cubacel on the list when you were searching for a network manually? 

I I am off to Cuba from Ontario 6 a.m. Sunday morning I have added easy room to my account any other suggestions to ensure I have service at no additional cost to my plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kissinangel If you have added both Easy Roam INT and the pay per-use roaming add ons, you should be able to use your Koodo plan in Cuba at a $13/ day, on top of your Koodo plan. Here you can find out more: https://www.koodomobile.com/easyroam