Koodo Community
Solved

how to add US data and call plan to monthly pay?

• 23 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi all! We are trying to add a US plan to our CND phone, we can’t seem to do it and the “book a callback” is not calling us back. We prepay monthly if that helps. I have tried to just add the $12/day plan but it won’t allow me. We leave Sunday am and have been trying to do this for 4 days now, any ideas will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 23 September 2022, 20:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What exactly are you trying to do? It’s not 100% clear from your message. You’re traveling to the US and you want to add easy roam, is that it?

You also mentioned that you “prepay monthly”, do you mean that you are on prepaid? In that case, you would need a US roaming booster (not easy roam) so that’s why I’m asking :)

Thank you for the reply, this is a screenshot of our add ons, does this mean I have it now? We have booked 3 Koodo callbacks now but they never call. We have a Canadian iPhone 6 and have a monthly pay contract, taking our Canadian phone to Disney and just wanted to make sure we had the correct plan. Again, thanks so much for replying!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @The Gardener !  Yes, you have all the correct add-ons for U.S roaming. 

Here are some helpful articles: ;)

Hope this helps. 

Enjoy your vacation

Cheers, :) 

THANK YOU!!!!! Kind of figured but needed to be absolutely sure. Thanks again.