Koodo Community
Question

Help: can’t upgrade to promo plan

• 3 August 2023
  • 2 replies

This plan advertised for bring your own phone customers which I am, yet it is unavailable on my self serve section where I’ve changed plans a million times. False advertising or just a glitch? How can I fix it 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this the Quebec 45 dollar 30gb plan? It sys its not available as a rate plan change for existing customers. The 50 dollar 30gb one, which I guess is this with the 5 dollar discount, says the same thing. I'm not sure if that means a rep can change you, or if you're supposed to be a new customer or activating a new line.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see on the site now this particular offer. There's a superscript #7 you can see on there. When you go to the fine print “the legal stuff,” #7 states:

“Available to new activations when you bring your own phone. Offer is not available to existing customers. Offer includes a $5 bill credit per month for 24 months. Credit provided is discretionary. Bill credit does not apply to pro-rated months of service and will appear on the bill for the first full month of service. Regular pricing (currently $50/month) applies at month 25. Taxes (including government 911 fees) are extra. This bill credit offer is only stackable with the $5 for 24 month additional line credit. Bill credit will be removed upon rate plan change or renewal if customer no longer meets eligibility criteria. Subject to approved credit. Limited time offer.”