Koodo Community
Solved

Enable International call

• 1 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Could you please enable international calling for my all 4 lines in my account? I already have all the related add on mention here in the community but it seems like it requires manual intervention from your team.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 1 January 2024, 19:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nithi 

We have checked and we can see that the Pay Per use long distance International add on is added on the cell line ending in *03. Are you able to make calls to international numbers from it?

The other 3 cell lines don’t have indeed the add on. Are you able to add it under Mobile service - Manage add ons? 

Userlevel 1

Yes, I can able to make call with ending in*03 but not with other 3 cell, also I don’t have a option to add a Pay Per use long distance International add on these 3 cell lines.

FYI: I have a free perks for all my cell line.

Perks: One included at no extra charge

• Unlimited Long Distance Pack (US, CN, HK, IN, MX, BD, UK)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for confirming! 

I have added the Pay Per Use Long Distance add on to the other 3 lines, please restart the phones and let  us know if it works to place long distance calls. The Pay Per Use Long Distance is required in order to be able to make calls to international numbers, even though the Unlimited Long Distance Pack perks is already provisioned. 

Userlevel 1

Awesome, Now everything is working fine. Thank you for the prompt reply and fixing the issue.