• Organizer
  • 8 replies

Here are my add-ons:

Easy Roam US - PayPerUse Access On → $0

Easy Roam INTL- PayPerUse Access On → $0

International Data Roaming → $0

Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance → $0

International Voice Roaming → $0

I am confused since I got it for free on my add-on. Does it mean I can roam for free? I read about the Easy Roam and there is a daily charge for it then it uses your own plan with a cap but with my add-ons I am confused now.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @BC 

The pay per use roaming add ons and the Easy Roam add ons are provisioned for free to your account (no charge when usage is not made in roaming and no charges when in Canada), however, the charges apply if the services are used in roaming.

More about how Easy Roam works, you can find here 

If you travel to US, you might be able to switch to a Canada-US plan. With such a plan, roaming charges in US won’t apply, it will be covered by your plan., more details here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/traveling-with-your-canada-us-rate-plan

For international roaming, roaming charges will apply (at pay per use rates, if Easy Roam International add on is not provisioned to your services, or if it’s provisioned, the daily fee, $16/day at the moment, will apply)

Hi Flo,

Thanks for clarifying. Therefore, international is $16/day on easy roam. Does it charge me for the minutes per country or will it just use my plan minutes and data? It said there is pay-per-use rate which is confusing me also.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are removing the Easy Roam international add ons from self serve and only keep the International Data and Voice Roaming add ons, then the pay per use roaming rates in the country you roam apply.

The rates for each destination can be verified here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/payperuse

If you keep both, pay per use roaming add ons and Easy Roam International add on, then the $16/ day fee will apply when you use the services, regardless of how much you use.