Koodo Community
Solved

Device Care Complete Unlimited Storage

• 23 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello I recently purchased a brand new IPhone 12 64 GB Black and opted for the $15/month Device Care Complete add-on. This warranty claims to include “Unlimited storage for photos and videos “ but I am unsure how to utilize this feature I’m paying for. Is the feature tied to Apple Photos, the iCloud suite of plans or another app altogether. iCloud is Apple’s service separate from Koodo so that makes no sense. Any help ? 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 23 November 2021, 22:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's a feature offered by the warranty provider Asurion. You can sign up for your account here:

https://photos.asurion.com/welcome

There should also be an app called "Asurion Photos" that you can download as well.

I tried and signed up only got 5GB of Asurion Storage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you sign up with the same email that's on your Koodo account and number that you got the warranty on?

Did you sign up with the same email that's on your Koodo account and number that you got the warranty on?

Yea same information got both Asurion App and Asurion Photos but the photos one shows  5 GB of space

Yea same information got both Asurion App and Asurion Photos but the photos one shows  5 GB of space

Hey I intend to purchase this add-on as well. How did it turn out for you at the end?