Koodo Community

cheaper plan

• 20 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello , help me there . Actually I wanted to cheaper and more affordable plan . I don't want this much actually . I attached a picture below . Please help me . 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see that you have 50GB of data in your plan. So my first question would be: how much data do you need on a monthly basis? The plan you have is pretty good for the amount of data, so unless you use only a fraction of that, you might be better off with that plan.

I don't need that much 50gn data . Actually . Is there any cheaper plan I can find ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

These are Koodo’s current plans: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/rate-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Plans

Alternatively, you could go with Public Mobile prepaid. They currently have a deal with 15GB of data for $40. However, that would mean you’ll need to pay off your Tab and pay back the Tab bonus, so that’s probably not a good idea right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see you have a tab.  If you have a Tab Mid or Tab Plus, you need to have at least a $55 plan.  And the current plans within the Tab Mid and Plus start at $62 (with the recent price increases) with a lot less data