Skip to main content

A call to Ukraine costs $3.60 per minute.  But if you connect some additional package for $7, then calls will cost $0.19 per minute.  Did I understand correctly?  How to make sure that you connect cheap calls to Ukraine and not to another country?  And $7 per month - how is this month counted - from the 1st to the 31st or the month from the date of service activation?  Thanks for the answer.

Hi there,

so that’s an add-on known as long distance saver. It is an additional $7 per month that is added to your monthly bill. You’re correct, if you pay for this add on then it will reduce the pay per use rates to $0.19/min instead for Ukraine. The saver applies to all countries listed in the link, so if you called someone in those countries and you have the add on you pay the cheaper rates. It is counted per billing cycle, so you can add it today and begin using it. It just gets added to your bill 🙂 I’m pretty sure this covers everything but feel free to ask if you have more questions 👍

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/long-distance-calling

"It is counted per billing cycle," - I don't know what is this. We paid bills each month. Its mean If I want call today and for example 2nd August I need pay just 7$ or 14$? Because I made call in different months 

Per billing cycle means each bill. So if you added the add-on today, your next bill will show an additional $7 charge. If you have already made calls before you have added the saver, you would be charged the normal pay per use rates for those calls. After you add the add-on, going forward, you will be charged the cheaper pay per use rates and an additional $7 every month to have the cheaper rates. I hope this makes more sense 🙂

You have 2 options if you want long distance calling.  You can get the $7 long distance add-on and pay the $0.19/min rate, or you can get a calling card.  If you don’t use/have these things, then it will be very expensive to call Ukraine

I don't understand. If I order this service now. So I will only have 6 days to make calls to Ukraine before the end of the month? Since bills are issued every month. Or if I pay $7 does that mean I can call from July 25 to August 24?

It depends on your billing cycle.  Everyones billing cycle is different.

If you login to your self serve and download your detailed PDF ebill, you can see what your billing cycle dates are.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/your-koodo-bill-after-youve-activated-a-new-account-or-added-a-new-line