Koodo Community
Solved

change plan

• 28 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

At store getting an offer of $30 to get 20GBs but as I am exisiting Koodos user so they are not giving asking to connect on self serve.

Serve serve is in loop and like usual not helping or should say willing to help.

Not left with any option but to port to other providers who are offering this deal.

I have to do this today.

If you can help then I want to change to 30 - 20 plan and also like to get another number which I am getting @25/month for 20gbs with 15 months discounted offer included.

My no. Is 7788721910, if you could help then kindly help else I will be left with no option but to move to other provider.

icon

Best answer by Goran 28 November 2022, 18:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That offer is only for new activations that bring their own device.

It’s the $55 20GB plan with a $25/m bill credit for 2 years.

Thanks Alan but now in order to reduce my monthly cost I am left with no option but to port to another provider. As I would not just save money will get more data as well.

I also need a new number the company is offer me further $5 reduction on that for 15 month which makes it $25 for me.

So two lines offering me 20gbs will cost me 55/month. Which is close to 25% less then if I continue with this plan and take another line from koodos.

When something is offered to new customer not offering same to exisiting customer is bad promotion policy and will certainly end loosing customer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That makes sense. It’s a great deal and should be extended to 24 months now. There is the 45 dollars for 50gb option, which you can switch to as an existing customer if you get a phone on tab. But if you’re happy with 20gb for the 30, then there’s not much else you can do but to port to get the deal. 

Thanks Goran, appreciate the same.