Koodo Community
Solved

callback timezone?

• 4 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello I’m travelling and scheduled a callback since I wanted to transfer my sim to a new phone but it didn’t work.

The time for the callback is 9am tomorrow. Would that be PT or ET? 

Also any idea why I can’t use the Apple eSIM transfer feature?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 4 March 2024, 03:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello I’m travelling and scheduled a callback since I wanted to transfer my sim to a new phone but it didn’t work.

The time for the callback is 9am tomorrow. Would that be PT or ET? 

Also any idea why I can’t use the Apple eSIM transfer feature?

You need to get a voucher from your nearest Koodo store or authorized dealer in order to set up the eSIM. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/esim-and-esim-vouchers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Normally it was then local time of your device. When you scheduled a call back, where were you at? Was it an area of PT or ET?

I have setup an eSIM on my old phone already. There is an iOS feature that allows you to transfer your phone number while moving phones (eSIM transfer).

Thank you! My device and I are on ET so I’ll ask them in 2.5hrs when they call.

Appreciate your replies folks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to transfer your esim from an old iphone to a new iphone.  Just follow the directions here:

How do I transfer my existing number to the eSIM on a newer device?

Existing customers:

1. If you’re upgrading or replacing a device, click here.
  2. If you’re transferring a physical SIM card or an eSIM on a previous iPhone to an eSIM on your new iPhone using eSIM Quick Transfer, go to: Settings > Cellular > Set Up Cellular or Add eSIM > Tap Transfer from Nearby iPhone (or iPad). Follow the prompts on both devices to complete the transfer.

Note: Apple eSIM Quick Transfer requires iOS 16.4 or newer on iPhone or iOS 17 or later on iPad.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/esim-and-esim-vouchers