Koodo Community
Solved

Call Forwarding add-on (one question and one issue)

• 8 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I would like to setup conditional call forwarding. I have two questions:

1 - The “call forwarding” add-on is not listed under the “manage add-ons” page. Why is the add-on not available? Also, I did try setting up call fwd by dialing *61* *62* and *67* codes, but I get an error message (perhaps because the add-on is not active on my account?)

2 - Is the call forwarding add-on required in order to setup conditional forwarding? Maybe it’s just required for unconditional forwarding? 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Nezgar 8 November 2021, 19:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to go into Self serve > Plans & add-ons > Manage Add-ons and you can select the call forwarding add-on

The add-on is required even for conditional call forwarding. You can find more details in the link below

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/call-forwarding

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Technically it isn't required for call forwarding at all. If you don't have it though, you'll be charged by the minute for every forwarded call.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @cabanes 

I believe only “unconditional” call forwarding is charged by the minute without the $5 call forwarding add-on to remove the per-minute charge, but I don’t believe conditional call forwarding (*61, *62, *67) incurs the per-minute charge… You’d think if it did, it could cause billing for calls normally conditionally forwarded to voicemail.

In previous threads here, I’ve worked with someone to customize their conditional call forwarding and we found that Call Control, if enabled, interferes with setting conditional call forwarding. If you have Call Control enabled on your account, try disabling it and see if it lets you program via those three codes afterwards….