Koodo Community
Question

billing for international

• 21 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Added international call to my plan before calling abroad. Now have a huge Bill and I can see they never added it to my request online?  What do I do I can’t afford this bill?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you mean “ they never added it to my request online“?

You either use self serve and add it by yourself (free), or you call in to get a reps assist to add it ( with charge?

There is no online request form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you say international call, do you mean you added the international long distance saver add-on or something else?

You’d have to talk to the billing department to explain the situation and try to get a reduced charge.

I added it to my account online myself . It wasn’t til I got this bill and went into my account to check why I had been charged so much, that I realised that it was no longer on my add ons .?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you got a confirmation after adding it that it was on your account?

No I guess I didn’t . I had to try a couple of times as there was a problem online and it kept saying try again later. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No I guess I didn’t . I had to try a couple of times as there was a problem online and it kept saying try again later. 

If the site said “ try again later”, then it wasn’t activated. 
You can try clearing browser history first , then try to add it again. 
If it still didn’t work, then you need to contact Koodo and ask them to add it.  Make sure you tell them you tried it through your self serve, but it didn’t work.  Then they can’t charge you for this.