Koodo Community
Solved

$15.00 per month plan switch

• 31 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Do I have to cancel my membership and begin again as a "new" customer in order to switch to this plan? Seems silly I can't switch to it despite being with Koodo for 13 years.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 31 March 2022, 02:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you referring to the $15 3G starter plan with 100mins and Canada only texting? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are (referring to the $15 3G starter plan), then all you need to do is schedule a callback from the digital assistant to speak to a rep, they can switch you over.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do I have to cancel my membership and begin again as a "new" customer in order to switch to this plan? Seems silly I can't switch to it despite being with Koodo for 13 years.

For the same price, you are probably better off switching to Public Mobile. They have a similar plan, but you get unlimited international text and picture messaging on Public Mobile. You will only get unlimited Canada-wide text messaging on Koodo. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/15for250MB-3Gspeed

Are you referring to the $15 3G starter plan with 100mins and Canada only texting? 

Yes, I am currently paying $25 per month for the same exact plan so I wanted to know how to get the $15 per month plan without the rigamarole of canceling and restarting with Koodo as a "new" customer but I think another reply gave me a blueprint to make it work. Thank you!

If you are, then all you need to do is schedule a callback from the digital assistent to speak to a rep, they can switch you over.

I will try this. Thank you!