Koodo Community
Solved

Where can I share feedback on a customer service call?

• 7 December 2021
  • 4 replies

I am not a Koodo customer so I don’t think I will get a text or e-mail to complete a survey, and I would like to share feedback about an employee I spoke with who was very helpful, efficient, and kind. Is there an e-mail address I can contact?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 7 December 2021, 23:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can leave it right here. Koodo employees read this and will definitely pass on your praise to the correct person/department!

Thanks, Sophia - I didn’t realize. I appreciate that.

In that case, I hope the right person/team sees this. My Dad recently passed away and I requested a callback from Koodo today so I could close down my Dad’s mobile line. I received a call from Claudio who was super helpful, very patient, and efficient. He sorted everything out and was very clear and informative.

Having had to sort out several admin items since my Dad’s passing, I can say that it is rare to find someone who is kind, competent, and willing to take the time to actually help resolve something in one go, but Claudio did just that. I am so thankful for his help and support. I hope he is recognized for this. The call was today at 5.00pm EST.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Flagged a rep so that the compliment get to him!

My condolences for your dad..

Thank you so much, that’s very kind.