Koodo Community
Question

Voicemail password

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I can't listen to my voice mail, they ask me to enter a password, I never knew it.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can reset your password by accessing your voicemail, then entering any random 4 digits when asked to key in your password. This will give you the option to request a password reset.

Step-by-step instructions

1. From your handset: Dial 1 + your 10-digit phone number + Send or Long press 1.

2. When prompted, enter any password.

3. After 1 failed attempt, you will be prompted with "This is not the correct password. Please try again, or to reset your password press the STAR (*)

4. Press 1 to have a temporary password sent by SMS to your phone.

5. A temporary password will be sent to your phone. Please access your mailbox again using this password.

6. The SMS will show as follows "Your temporary password is XXXX"

7. To reset your password, please hang up and call into your voicemail again from your mobile phone, enter the temporary password that was sent via SMS and then follow prompts to enter your new password.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Below is an excerpt from Koodo’s voicemail help page. Try resetting your voicemail password by following the steps below.

You can reset your password by accessing your voicemail, then entering any random 4 digits when asked to key in your password. This will give you the option to request a password reset.

Step-by-step instructions

1. From your handset: Dial 1 + your 10-digit phone number + Send or Long press 1.

2. When prompted, enter ANY password.
  3. After 1 failed attempt, you will be prompted with "This is not the correct password. Please try again, or to reset your password press the STAR (*)
  4. Press 1 to have a temporary password sent by SMS to your phone.
  5. A temporary password will be sent to your phone. Please access your mailbox again using this password.
  6. The SMS will show as follows "Your temporary password is XXXX"
  7. To reset your password, please hang up and call into your voicemail again from your mobile phone, enter the temporary password that was sent via SMS and then follow prompts to enter your new password.

Voicemail | Help

Edit: I didn’t see Timo’s post until I refreshed the page.

Thank for all. issue resolved