Koodo Community
Solved

Unlimited Long Distance PERK. Philippines

• 1 January 2024
  • 12 replies

Hi,

Does this include both Landline and mobile?    Are there number or area codes that not included?

icon

Best answer by Oliver C 1 January 2024, 22:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi there,

As long as the phone number is in one of the 28 counties outlined in the long distance perk, landline or mobile should not matter. However, some combinations of numbers are still charged. If you go to the bottom of this article, it lists the numbers that would still be charged international rates and fees. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodos-pick-your-perk-plans I hope this helps! 

Got this addon and tried using it.

When Calling a Cell Number in the Philippines  +6391xxxxxxxx  the Caller ID number showing is not my number.  Is there a way to make my number show as some people I call does not answer random number because they think it might be a scam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you call locally, do people see your number correctly via caller id?

Yes.  But when I all +6391xxxxxxxx its always a different number showing up.  Random numbers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do they have your number saved?

So everytime they see a different number from you?  Do you have your caller ID blocked?
If they call you, and you call back, do they still see a random number?

Tried calling a number of times and always a different number showing.   Calling Canada or USA. my number shows up

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does this happen all the time when calling various numbers in the Philippines or a specific number?

Tried again.

Called a smart line in Manila,

Caller ID showed  (0964) 913 0791    which is not my Canadian number of 647-888-xxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rltan 

Are you able to insert the sim card in a different phone and test to see if your number is displayed when calling to Philippines? 

No Didnt try not.  Not sure if it will matter.  tried again and another (09xxx) number showed and different from the last one.

Iphone 14 Pro MAX 17.2.1

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s odd!

We recommend scheduling a call back, so a member from the technical support team can look into it further.

Ok  fixed..   call Back support rep have to de-activate and re-activate my plan and addon.  that fixed the Caller ID issue.