Koodo Community
Question

Unable to activate eSIM - Received multiple error messages

• 25 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

I have been getting the following error message when I attempt to activate my eSIM. 

But the latest I could get call back from koodo customer care rep is on Monday afternoon.  Unfortunately,  I already registered the new sim in self serve so the old sim doesn’t work any  more. I don’t know how the rep would call me? Does any one have any idea? 

Basically now now am stuck with not having any phone at all.

Its so frustrating to see that Koodo has very little information about eSIMs in their website. I am basically stuck right now. Could any one please kindly advise how do I navigate this? 

Thank you very much in advance 

Best Regards

Balaji 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was the eSIM voucher was used before? and was it a Koodo eSIM?

Here is their eSIM information https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/esim-and-esim-vouchers

Userlevel 2

Yes it is a Koodo eSIM and It wasn’t used before. Could you please help troubleshoot this further? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As of now, what did you see in selfserve? was your account active normally there?

Koodo eSIM is only available at a Koodo kiosk, you might have to contact the kiosk again and see if they can  troubleshoot it for you. It might be a good idea  to bring the phone with you and add the eSIM there.

Userlevel 2

Yes the account is normally active. 

Okay. Thanks for the advise. I’ll go the kiosk and try adding it.