Koodo Community
Solved

Outgoing call not working while roaming outside of Canada (easy roam)

• 14 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Outgoing call not working while roaming outside of Canada (easy roam).

I am India and easy roam activated.

receiving incoming calls and outgoing call is not working. Getting message saying outgoing call from this number is not allowed.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 14 April 2022, 13:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Outgoing call not working while roaming outside of Canada (easy roam).

I am India and easy roam activated.

receiving incoming calls and outgoing call is not working. Getting message saying outgoing call from this number is not allowed.

Did you include the International Voice Roaming add-on to your Self-Serve account?

Yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes

Have you tried manually selecting a network? You can look at this list to see which ones to choose from. Do you see any of these carriers showing up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does sending and receiving text messages work? 

Does cellular data work? 

Mine is also not working, stuck in the Netherlands and can’t send texts or phone calls! I restarted the phone, manually selected the carrier and still nothing!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Mine is also not working, stuck in the Netherlands and can’t send texts or phone calls! I restarted the phone, manually selected the carrier and still nothing!!

Make sure to manually add the free $0 Data and Voice roaming add-ons via self serve. 

There could be a slight delay of 15min before the changes actually take affect and in some instances a restart will be required.