Skip to main content
Solved

Numer ported to Koodo but no calls or data working

• 11 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, I followed all the steps for number porting but I did not receive the Koodo welcome message and unable to make any calls or use 4G data. I can only receive calls and send and receive text messages. what is the fix as its been more than 12 hours since I ported. I see my correct phone number in self serve account.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

a couple of things to try:

1. When you did the number port did you restart the phone? (Sounds silly but is a necessary step)
  2. You could try resetting your network settings
  3. try taking out the sim, reinserting it, and see if the issue is resolved.

if none of those work, I suggest you try the sim in another device to see if the issue persists. If it does then the sim may be defective and replacing it may fix the problem. If it doesn’t persist then it would just be a setting in the phone that’s messing it up. Try these and let me know how it works out 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @demegracias 

We have checked on our end and we can see the transfer was successful.

Can you please restart your phone and reset the network settings and let us know if you are still experiencing issues?

Hi @demegracias 

We have checked on our end and we can see the transfer was successful.

Can you please restart your phone and reset the network settings and let us know if you are still experiencing issues?

Thank you for your help. I had to set it as a secondary number and it's’ working now. previous carrier sim was an esim.  I will reset the network settings.

its Fixed now. Reset network settings and also eSim. thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome 😎 glad it worked out!