Koodo Community

New Phone - Same Plan

• 20 December 2021
  • 6 replies

I have a Samsung A5 that I purchased on Tab four years ago. The Tab balance is zero and I would like to get a new phone. I like the plan that I have now and do not want to change the plan. All the offers ask to change to Tab Plus or some other plan. How can I keep my current plan and get a new phone with Koodo?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If the site isn't letting you keep your plan when you go to upgrade then chances are that plan isn't eligible for Tab plus.

What is the plan that you currently are on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

According to the plan you have, you might be eligible for some tabs. Unfortunately, the best plans are with different tabs in order for customers like you to change from their old plan. 

Tab plan $50 a month is close but more expensive than my current plan. It offers more data but I never go over on data so not that important.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone are you located looking at?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In orde to get a phone on a particular tab your plan must be higher then that threshold. If not, you can get the phone on a lower tab but some deals might not be available on those.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is the plan requirements for Tab

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/Keeping-or-changing-your-plan-when-you-upgrade-your-phone