Koodo Community
Question

Network coverage in my area is very poor

• 14 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I have been a Telus/Koodo customer for a very long time.  I live in the downtown area of Edmonton and the coverage here is atrocious, and it has been forever.  As we are so close to downtown, I keep expecting Telus service will improve but so far nothing.  It is ridiculous that service is so bad here.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was at city hall and the Citadel without any issues.  

Are you having these issues underground in the LRT?  Where are you experiencing the issues downtown?

What phone are you using and where did you get the phone?

I am in the river valley (Riverdale) which is very close to downtown.  The signal level here is very poor.  Surely they can position their transmitters to give better coverage.  Do they not monitor signal levels in their overage areas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am in the river valley (Riverdale) which is very close to downtown.  The signal level here is very poor.  Surely they can position their transmitters to give better coverage.  Do they not monitor signal levels in their overage areas?

I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep. They can direct you to the appropriate department to look into the issue. https://Koo.do/Chat