Koodo Community
Question

Issue with Telus Call Control

• 14 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I’ve been testing Google Voice for our office and I’m having issues connecting through to lines with Telus Call Control. I have Call Control enabled on my cell phone. When I call my cell number from Google Voice App for Android, I am prompted by Telus Call Control to enter the number to connect the call. I enter the number and then the line is silent and the call does not connect through. However, when I look at my call log on the Telus Call Control site it looks like these calls are authorized. I don’t have any missed calls on my cell phone. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be the issue here?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry are you with Telus or Koodo

I'm with Koodo, but I'm assuming the call control is the same as Telus? Not necessarily relevant on a Koodo forum, but I'm having the same problem when I try to call Telus customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does it work when a regular number calls? 

Yup, I get calls from all other numbers. Just seems to be an issue with Google Voice App calling into numbers with Koodo/Telus call control

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is gonna be a difficult one to resolve.  Telus will blame Google and Google won’t care