Koodo Community
Solved

I want to cancel my line and my account

• 28 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I want to cancel my line and my account.

I tried chatting for a callback, but I can’t get a callback schedule.

there is a problem. 

what should I do?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 28 November 2022, 22:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s the Black Friday frenzy… it’s best to wait a few days for it to blow over and schedule your callback. Alternatively, you can just port out your number to another provider (or even prepaid) and the account will be closed fully automatically.

Are you guys kidding me?

I have to cancel my line right know.

call back know

236 999 2860

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s indeed not ideal, I don’t disagree with you but unfortunately the options are very limited right now.

Once you can get a callback scheduled I would request to get credited back for the days that you had to pay because you couldn’t call in. I’m sure they would be understanding enough to do so.

Userlevel 1

No longer black Friday.  

Can’t cancel without talking to a rep.  Can’t talk to a rep. Can’t schedule a callback.

This is NOT acceptable.

I want to cancel my line right now. Can’t talk to the rep

I’m leaving North America forever in new years day and Koodo didn’t give me any callback. 

I closed my Canadian bank account so I guess there will be no automatic transits but still wish I’m clearly over with this Koodo

wonder if I can cancel my line in another continent. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, you will definitely want to cancel to avoid any credit issues if you ever come back to Canada. From abroad, you can contact them though Facebook or Twitter DM.