Skip to main content

i hate koodo assist!

• 2 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Anyone else absolutely hate Koodo assist? I can’t get a straight answer or through to a real person by phone or online! How do I get some customer service???? 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bashkir It looks like you already booked a callback and is coming through the next 20-30? Are we mistaken?

I was just trying to schedule a callback. The chat kept saying they’re very busy and can’t schedule a callback. Is it schedule callback should be for when they’re busy!?

i totally hate it...had to login to this forum to ask my question hoping the company might actually look into what I’m looking for. just want to call and get it sorted out rather than spending days scheduling a call back (i’m given an option of sunday btw 1:00-5:00 pm when I’m out, and no other option!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i totally hate it...had to login to this forum to ask my question hoping the company might actually look into what I’m looking for. just want to call and get it sorted out rather than spending days scheduling a call back (i’m given an option of sunday btw 1:00-5:00 pm when I’m out, and no other option!)

Start a new question and you’ll see you get an answer swift and efficiently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ByronDai Pls power cycle your devices and see if some of the coverage issues are resolved.