Koodo Community
Question

how to fix a blocked number

• 23 September 2022
  • 8 replies

I have one phone number that I have never blocked but when they call it goes right to my VM. In my recent calls, the number shows up blocked but I have never blocked it. How do I fix it?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Skittles914 !   You might have blocked it by accident.  Here is a helpful article. ;)

I have never blocked him. He's in my contact list and when I click to see if it's blocked, it shows that it is not blocked. I've called Koodo about this before. They got me to do a reset on saved passwords. That fixed it for a little while but now it's happening again. It's only that one number too

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Skittles914  Is the issue with the number ending in 0303?

That's my number but the number that keeps getting blocked is in my contact list

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's my number but the number that keeps getting blocked is in my contact list

Which device are you currently using? 

Samsung galaxy A52

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Samsung galaxy A52

There are two ways to unblock a number:

• Step 1. Navigate to and open the Contacts app, and then tap the contact you wish to unblock.
  • Step 2. Tap More options (three dots), and then tap Unblock contact.
  • Step 3. Alternatively, you can navigate to and open the Phone app. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.
  • Step 4. Tap Block numbers, and then tap the Delete icon to remove the corresponding phone number from your Block list.

Do you have ‘hiya’ or ‘smart call app’ on your phone? Try to turn off spam protection in their settings to see if the call issue can be fixed.