Koodo Community
Question

How do you change your email for Koodo Community?

• 4 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I changed my Koodo account email a couple years ago but my Koodo Community email remains the same and I have been unable to find a way to change it. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you click on your profile photo (the E in the circle) and click the My Profile menu, what options do you see? 

Userlevel 1

My Profile → Edit Profile → three selections: Under “My Profile”… Gender, birth, city, etc  “Settings”… a bunch of yes or no selectors  “Password”… self explanatory 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What happens if you login to the community with your new self serve login?

Userlevel 1

When I log in with my current self serve it says invalid username and/or password

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to login to regular self serve? 

Are you prepaid or postpaid? 

Userlevel 1

Postpaid. Yes, I logged in to change my perk this morning, then was wondering what the per use charge is on international texts and ended up here, using an old login

The suggestion from a Koodo rep was to log out of the community profile, clear the cache for the browser, open an incognito window and try logging in using Login using Koodo Self Serve.  

For me, logging from the email I received from Koodo, stating that my ID was active, worked.

Hope this helps.

Sue.

Userlevel 1

Rather than clearing the cache in the browser, I used a different browser and cleared everything first including saved form info. Logged in, searched a question, clicked on the community at the bottom and I was not logged into the community automatically. I guess I’ll just abandon this profile and figure it out later since I plan on dumping this email/provider in the very near future.