Koodo Community
Question

How do I cancel all Koodo services!?

• 2 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Koodo has been the ultimate worst! At this point all I want to do is cancel services, which they are naturally making incredibly hard as well…

I visited a Koodo office once in the last few days and the customer rep tried gaslighting me into taking a phone with them because she was convinced that it was my phone that's bad and not their services. Thankfully, I said no because 15 minutes after I walked out of their office my phone started magically working again! (Why do I suspect it wasn't my phone?) 

Either way, the issue is back and I see no hope in going back to the customer (or should I 'sales') reps. Someone please advise on how to cancel services ASAP! 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you want to keep your number, sign up with another provider and then port your number to them. No need to contact Koodo in that case.

That said, they all use the same towers and services, so I don't really see how that will improve your reception.

Hoe about you allow the community to help you troubleshoot your issue first?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Venissa If you visited one of our stores, the rep likely looked at you phone and tried to determine if it’s compatible with the network. The phone you have wasn’t purchased from Koodo:

Not all phones from outside Canada will work perfectly on any Canadian network. We did refresh a ‘switch’ on our end. Please power cycle you phone, it may or may not improve the connectivity.