Koodo Community
Question

How do I activate a sim card?

• 14 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I bought 4 lines with the plan “$39 20GB UL Can Min SFD (4G Speed) Price per month: $39.00”
and one of the sims I recived in the mail doesn’t actually work it is “8912230000552111643” is it possible to have a random number assigned to this sim or do I need to go into a store to get the line that should already be active to actually work?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did previously flag your other message but I wonder did you get activation emails for the other 3 lines but not this one?

I did previously flag your other message but I wonder did you get activation emails for the other 3 lines but not this one?

I have no idea my account is brand new and at first I only had one line on the account then two more showed up and sim card 8912230000552111643 still is not actice and doesn’t have a number and doesn’t show in my account. I bought these four lines minutes apart and fill out the exact same informationlike my driver’s license for each of them. This 1 sim card that showed up in the mail doesn’t work is not active and doesn’t have a number and doesn’t show up in my account etc

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would keep the issue in one thread. As Goran already flagged a rep. I recommend you wait for a rep to reply here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paimon 

Thank you for the details provided! 

We have sent you a PM, so we can further assist, as we’d need to confirm some more details, please check the inbox section under your community profile.