Koodo Community
Solved

Documentation for extended warranty

• 20 August 2022
  • 5 replies

My wife and I purchased new phones yesterday.  She received her extened warranty documentation by email.  I have not received my extened warranty documentation yet.  I contacted Asurion and they connected me with Koodo.  Once I was in contact with Koodo it connected me with Koodo Assist, even though I said I didn’t want to be connected to Koodo assist.  How do I go about getting my extened warranty documentation?

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 20 August 2022, 19:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you register for extended warranty for both phones? Could you doublecheck to make sure if that was the case?

Koodo didn't have a direct number to call,you would have to go to koodo assist. Another way is to contact the webstore by email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Hugger1 

We have requested the documentation to be sent to your email address, please let us know if you received it.

@Flo Koodo

The documentation is in my in box.  

Thank you for sending them to me.

@Dinh 

Yes, we purchased extended warranties for both phones.   And Koodo has a direct number to contact me, as I  called them a few times when we first changed over to them from Bell over six years ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dinh

Yes, we purchased extended warranties for both phones.   And Koodo has a direct number to contact me, as I  called them a few times when we first changed over to them from Bell over six years ago

That was the case 6 year ago. Many things have changed and the Koodo Assist is the main point of contact as of now.

@Dinh 

Not all progress is for the better.  Personally I despise automated "assistants."  Nothing beats a real, live person.