Koodo Community
Question

Do unsuccessful calls leave record? I need to retrieve a number.

Hi everyone, 

So, yesterday I met a long lost family friend on the subway and got her number. I was super excited because we lost touch for a long time. Without thinking I called the number to save it while I was going out of the subway, The call failed since I didn’t have signal and I lost the number! I’m really devastated because I really need that number. Thus, do you know if failed calls also get recorded in Koodo’s database? 

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try to log into self serve and check call usage. If the  phone was connected to the cellular signal at the time, it would be saved there.

also check your diaper app in the phone. It should have a record also (even if the call failed).

Thank you for your tips! What’s a diaper app?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

He meant "dialler" app

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Jru Gordon fixed it for me. It is the app to make/receive calls

I’m sorry, but which “dialler” app are you guys talking about? Just the basic app in your phone? I use Samsung btw. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tap the icon you would use to place a phone call. At the bottom of the screen there should be a tab called 'recents'. All calls placed from the phone, as well as all calls that reach the phone (whether answered or not) will appear in this log.