Koodo Community
Solved

Disney+ is not activating from stream + subscription link

Asap i click on the Activate link for Disney. A disney page comes out saying an error occured. then brings me to their home page.

tried opening regular account with just regular email. gives me email invalid error.

the Other two is worked fine.

i did not have a Disney account prior

icon

Best answer by rex_tony 11 May 2024, 21:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you using any VPN service? and Can you try on a different device? You could test using invisible/incognito mode of the web browser to see if that works

yes i do have vpn service.

i just tried on a computer with out Vpn but Koodo subcription page doesnt have the streaming activate section anymore right now.  also when i go view receipt its showing error and going to home page koodo.

this is from a computer without traditional VPN.  it does have tunneling vpn for work place cant turn it off.

last night there was a box saying stream+ and activate button. its not there anynmore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rex_tony 

We see that you managed to activate the streaming services through Stream+.  Can you please share have did you manage to activate Disney+?

After several hours from last reply, I rechecked the Koodo subscription page and it was back stating my stream + subs.

All Ihad to do is turn off my VPN and activate it. That's all