Koodo Community
Question

data not working

• 18 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, i am a new koodo user, my mobile data stopped working.  First I thought it’s because of i have to pay bill but even after paying bill it’s not working. Then I realised it’s not because of the bill. Something is wrong 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which phone are you using? Which plan do you have And when data stopped, was there any message on the phone or your self serve?

as well, have you reset the network settings of the phone?

I use the plan that costs me 39 dollars and it says i can use 30 gb internet but something happened and i cant use the mobile data for internet. 
i use iphone xR. I can call or text message also receiving texts however not receiving verification code from Walmart.

i also reset my network 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I use the plan that costs me 39 dollars and it says i can use 30 gb internet but something happened and i cant use the mobile data for internet. 
i use iphone xR. I can call or text message also receiving texts however not receiving verification code from Walmart.

i also reset my network 

Can you log into your self-serve, check usage to see how much data you have left? ‘

As well, have you recently moved to Koodo from another carrier? Was the number transfer completed?