Koodo Community
Question

6Ut1 number not in service

• 28 June 2023
  • 9 replies

I live in Toronto. Whereever I call I get a message 6Ut1 number not in service. LTE works. Tried to reset my phone and the SIM card. It does not work. Looks like Koodo network issue. Would be nice to have a heads up if you know you have issues. Cannot do my work.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tijeanlandry There is no know network outage reported. We can see thousands upon thousands of completed calls flowing through in Toronto. The message you reported receiving, is it for all numbers or just selected ones? Typically that recording is for account that are no longer in service with any provider.  That said sometime it’s some unique reason. To help track down things, can you pls power cycle your phone and let us know if,  for some reason, that solves the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you log in to your self serve, does your account look ok?  Everything active and paid up?

Its weird, at some point I could not send or receive any text or calls. I tried to reboot my phone, and now the entering calls and texts works, but I still have the 6Ut1 mesage when doing call out.

Also, I cannot call any numbers. I tried several.

All is paid on my account, and on self serve, everything looks fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do call ins work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Lets keep this all to 1 thread here

The work around I found is to use VoLTE option on phone or otherwise use internet for calls.

Call in worked.