Koodo Community
Question

Wrong payment of tab balance

• 23 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I recently checked on my account and it was said that I have 120$ left on my tab.  My mobile is on seasonal hold since i am in abroad and i want to receive text from bank etc. So i opt to pay the tab balance so that i can choose from bring my phone plans which is the cheapest one as i need to just receive text messages. i initiated the payment but i cant choose the BYOP plan. I contacted through messenger and they said i need to pay the tab bonus which i am totally unaware. So i asked her can you help me to revert the payment and she asked to contact customer care which i cant.. since.. my mobile is on seasonal hold. there is no number to contact customer care.. +18669956636 is asking to contact through self assist.  can you help me that how can i contact them since i am in abroad and also will they help me to revert since i did without knowing it online

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently checked on my account and it was said that I have 120$ left on my tab.  My mobile is on seasonal hold since i am in abroad and i want to receive text from bank etc. So i opt to pay the tab balance so that i can choose from bring my phone plans which is the cheapest one as i need to just receive text messages. i initiated the payment but i cant choose the BYOP plan. I contacted through messenger and they said i need to pay the tab bonus which i am totally unaware. So i asked her can you help me to revert the payment and she asked to contact customer care which i cant.. since.. my mobile is on seasonal hold. there is no number to contact customer care.. +18669956636 is asking to contact through self assist.  can you help me that how can i contact them since i am in abroad and also will they help me to revert since i did without knowing it online

You can download an app that can make and receive calls from a Canadian number, such as Fongo, and schedule a callback to that number instead. https://Koo.do/Chat