Koodo Community
Solved

When is billing supposed to start

• 30 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone. I ordered my SIM card from Koodo and it took about a week to receive it. I did not activate and transfer my number yet. I just got the first invoice by email. I understand the first bill includes a pro-rated monthly fee, but the thing is that I did not use the SIM card yet, and the first pro-rated billing period is from May 18 to 28. Will it adjust automatically when I transfer my number and activate my plan? It's May 30 now and I did not use the SIM card yet. 

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 30 May 2023, 20:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@mattgokoo For online orders billing starts when the SIM is shipped. We call this out in the purchase flow before you submit the order:

Canada Post typically delivers within 5-7 days, the fact that you didn’t receive it yet is a little surprising. If you don’t receive it by later this week,  please schedule a call via Koodo Assist. Of course we will credit the difference back to your account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mattgokoo 

We have reviewed the account and we can see that you got the sim in the meantime. We have credited the difference into your account, please check the details in self serve when you get the chance.

Thank you!