Koodo Community

System down. Again.

• 18 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Trying to pay my bill on-line by Credit Card. Message that “transaction didn’t go through”. Not first time. Nothing wrong with my credit card and I tried 5 times with same result. Koodo can’t keep their interfaces  with financial institutions working. Koodo should spend more time trying to be SMART instead of trying to be CUTE. You want my money, get some stability in your systems.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did it happen at night time? I think they sometimes had some maintenance at night. I recommend you try again during daytime.

Also, you can pay by dialing *611 from your handset to pay with credit card.

TXs for reply. I got the bill paid. I think the problem might have something to do with Koodo not accepting transactions from MicroSoft Edge. Not going into the why I did it but recently I needed to prevent my Edge from reverting to Internet Explorer mode which it does for out-of-date web-sites. I would have been trying to make payment from Edge when possibly Koodo only works with IE. I believe Edge responds to the web-site and if the web-site is stuck in IE mode, then Edge reverts to IE unless it’s been set not to. I have it set to not revert to IE. If Koodo couldn’t process a transaction coming from Edge the process would fail. Not sure this makes sense however BECAUSE  5 minutes ago I successfully made payment using Chrome. Thought I’d just try it and it worked.  But Edge is supposed to be built on Chrome, so if it worked using Chrome why didn’t it work using Edge????? I DO NOT KNOW!!!. Maybe while Edge is built on Chrome there are  still differences enough that Koodo just won’t process anything from Edge. Maybe it works with Internet Explorer and Chrome only..