Koodo Community
Question

Service Agreement Summary

• 19 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone, 

When I renewed with Koodo last year (December 31, 2021) with phone upgrade. I have a service agreement for it as well. Now the service agreement says 

“ Agreement End Date: January 31, 2022 renews month to month” What does this means? 

Am I still into an agreement with them and if I’m in an agreement which renews every month automatically until when (24 months) ?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Everyone, 

When I renewed with Koodo last year (December 31, 2021) with phone upgrade. I have a service agreement for it as well. Now the service agreement says 

“ Agreement End Date: January 31, 2022 renews month to month” What does this means? 

Am I still into an agreement with them and if I’m in an agreement which renews every month automatically until when (24 months) ?

Don’t worry about it. You are not on a 24 month contract. It will “renew” month to month as long as you are with Koodo.

Unless you got a phone with some sort of Tab (and Tab Bonus). In that case you might have to pay penalties if you switch providers or cancel your service. It’s always month to month. Only for the 1st month it’s  shown like that for billing purpose (i.e. prorated charge and first full month).

This is what it shows for my service agreement…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo separated the Tab portion of the phone and your plan. So technically your plan is a monthly plan while the Tab portion (and phone credit) spreads out over 24 month periods.https://www.koodomobile.com/tab