Koodo Community
Question

Pre-paid adding more cash

• 30 May 2023
  • 4 replies

i am currently in brazil.  Firstly i had a montly plan with Kodo then i changed it to pre-paid now my pre paid has expired and i need to add more money in the pre-paid. but i am having trouble adding it 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried to add more money via their prepaid selfserve?
Koodo prepaid service didn't have the option to roam international besides US. If you are in Brasil, you wouldn't be able to use Koodo number though

Let me explain my situation in a better way.

I am a uni student and now i just got back to brazil to spend summer here.

and aparently my Koodo service has expired. and so i am not recieving messages on my numer for example bank authentication msgs that i need to loguin in my account.

About the selfserve when i try to loguin with my Montly loguin account it doestn let me.

and if i try to get a new play in the website this shows

and i cant click anything

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me explain my situation in a better way.

I am a uni student and now i just got back to brazil to spend summer here.

and aparently my Koodo service has expired. and so i am not recieving messages on my numer for example bank authentication msgs that i need to loguin in my account.

About the selfserve when i try to loguin with my Montly loguin account it doestn let me.

As I mentioned earlier, Koodo service didn’t work in Brasil, so you can’t receive any text while being there.

Regarding the Koodo selfserveIf you cancelled and moved to prepaid, that account was cancelled, you can’t use it any longer.