Koodo Community
Question

Payment not going through

• 4 October 2022
  • 6 replies

I recently ported from Koodo to Fido. The last bill is reflected in my account, but when I try to make that payment, it says payment can’t get through. I hve tried more than 3 times now, between yesterday and today. The due date is tomorrow (4 October). Can anyone assist me? I have tried reaching out to Koodo, but they will get back with a callback only on Wednesday. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently ported from Koodo to Fido. The last bill is reflected in my account, but when I try to make that payment, it says payment can’t get through. I hve tried more than 3 times now, between yesterday and today. The due date is tomorrow (4 October). Can anyone assist me? I have tried reaching out to Koodo, but they will get back with a callback only on Wednesday. 

Did you clear your cache and cookies? Have you tried using another browser? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Priyanka Shekhawat Can you pls log in with your Koodo self serve email address here? The email you used is not associated with any monthly accounts so we can look into what the issue maybe although I suspect it’s a mismatch between your address we have on file and the address your credit card is associated with. Sometime a small difference (even one character of a postal code) can cause the error as part of fraud measures. 

Hi, I am trying to make payment on my husbands account. It continues to tell me the payment won’t go through. The CC is in my name and therefore would not match my husbands details. My only form of payment is my credit card. Please advise on how this can be rectified 

I have been having the same issue since last night tried on multiple credit cards and it just says it failed and to try again. I have tried now 10 times so frustrating!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ed75 Because the line was only opened earlier this month, there is a limitation in terms of credit card acceptance. The name and address on the account has to match the credit card name and address. Alternatively, the account can easily be paid via your own bank, all you need is the account number (Koodo) and you’ll be able to do it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@FischerTT The above reply would be applicable to your situation too. You also changed address on your Koodo account and the address we received for the credit bureau when you opened the line earlier this month is an older one (Everridge) so the conflict between these is causing the fail. Pls use your bank for this month’s payment. If you wish you could schedule a callback (koodo.com/chat) and one of our reps can override the system so in the following months your credit card would work.